If you have an desktop with DVD writer or laptop with DVD writer then, you can easily install your Windows 8, 7 or Vista with bootable Windows disc but, what to do if your PC is old or you have a netbook which doesn’t have DVD writer ? In that case you can install your Windows with USB Flash Drive. I am going to tell you the easiest way to install Windows 7, 8, Vista with USB Flash Drive.
A USB Pendrive with minimum of 4 GB capacity or a Memory Card of 4 GB + USB Card reader
A Windows Vista, 7 or 8 ISO file.
Step by step instructions:
- Firstly, Open Universal USB Installer by double clicking on its icon.
- After Universal USB Installer box opened Click on I Agree.
- Then, click on the Drop Down Menu marked as No.1 in image below & select Windows 7 Installer if, you are going to install Windows 7 or Windows 8 Developer Preview (Process is same for both Windows 7 as well as Windows 8 Developer Preview) or select Windows Vista Installer if, you are going to install Windows Vista.
- Then, click on the Browse Button marked as No.2 & locate your Windows 7, Windows Vista or Windows 8 developer preview ISO file.
- Then, click on the Drop Down Menu marked as No.3 & select your USB Drive from the list (the drive you will select will be your bootable drive).
- Click on Create Button & you will see window as in image below. Process will take some time to complete.
- After Process completion you will see as below.
- Then, Plug your Bootable USB drive to the PC where you want to install your Windows Developer Preview, Windows 7 or Vista.
- Then, Start your PC & press F2 or F12 on your keyboard to open Boot Menu (it can be different for every manufacturer).
- Then, Change your Bootable device to Bootable USB Drive created by you in previously step.
- Windows setup will start copying files & you will see your Install Now button, click on Install Now button & Select or Create partition on your hard drive where you want to install your new Windows & start installation process, Windows setup will show you further instructions follow those instructions & after installation process your new Windows will ready to use.
Tips: Universal USB installer is a very good, tiny, free & handy tool to install Windows as well as many other Linux distributions.
Please share us and like us……..